Is SOUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food
- noun - any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup
- noun - an unfortunate situation
- verb - dope (a racehorse)
- A liquid food prepared from meat, fish, or vegetable stock combined with various other ingredients and often containing solid pieces.
- Dense fog.
- To modify (something) so as to increase its capacity to perform or satisfy, especially to add horsepower or greater speed potential to (an engine or a vehicle): souped up the 1959 Ford; souping up old sound systems.
- verb - to increase the power or efficiency of
There are 4 letters in SOUP: O P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOUP, to go: SOUP?
Rearrange the letters in SOUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOUP
What's nearby SOUP
Lookup in Wiki for SOUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOUP"