Is PIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - having or showing or expressing reverence for a deity
- Having or exhibiting religious reverence; earnestly compliant in the observance of religion; devout.
- Marked by conspicuous devoutness: a pious and holy observation.
- Marked by false devoutness; solemnly hypocritical: a pious fraud.
- Devotional: pious readings.
- Professing or exhibiting a strict, traditional sense of virtue and morality; high-minded.
- Commendable; worthy: a pious effort.
- adv - marked by religious reverence [adj] : PIOUSLY
There are 5 letters in PIOUS: I O P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIOUS, to go: PIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in PIOUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIOUS
What's nearby PIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for PIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIOUS"