Is CHOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- noun - a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- noun - a jaw
- noun - a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- noun - a grounder that bounces high in the air
- verb - cut into pieces
- verb - move suddenly
- verb - form or shape by chopping
- verb - strike sharply, as in some sports
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - hit sharply
- To cut by striking with a heavy, sharp tool, such as an ax: chop wood.
- To shape or form by chopping: chop a hole in the ice.
- To cut into small pieces: chop onions; chop up meat.
- To curtail as if by chopping: chopped off his sentence midway; are going to chop expenses.
- To hit or hit at with a short, swift downward stroke.
- To make heavy, cutting strokes.
- To move roughly or suddenly.
- The act of chopping.
- A swift, short, cutting blow or stroke.
- A short, downward stroke.
- A piece that has been chopped off, especially a cut of meat, usually taken from the rib, shoulder, or loin and containing a bone.
- A short, irregular motion of waves.
- An area of choppy water, as on an ocean.
- An official stamp or permit in the Far East.
- A mark stamped on goods or coins to indicate their identity or quality.
- Quality; class: first chop.
- verb - to sever with a sharp tool
There are 4 letters in CHOP: C H O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOP, to go: CHOP?
Rearrange the letters in CHOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHOP
What's nearby CHOP
Lookup in Wiki for CHOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOP"