Is POUCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POUCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small or medium size container for holding or carrying things
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- verb - put into a small bag
- verb - send by special mail that goes through diplomatic channels
- verb - swell or protrude outwards
- A small bag often closing with a drawstring and used especially for carrying loose items in one’s pocket.
- A bag or sack used to carry mail or diplomatic dispatches.
- A leather bag or case for carrying powder or smallarms ammunition.
- A sealed plastic or foil container used in packaging frozen or dehydrated food.
- Something resembling a bag in shape: one’s pouches under one’s eyes.
- A saclike structure, such as the cheek pockets of the gopher or the external abdominal pocket in which marsupials carry their young.
- A pocketlike space in the body: the pharyngeal pouch.
- A pocket.
- A purse for small coins.
- To place in or as if in a pouch; pocket.
- To cause to resemble a pouch.
- To assume the form of a pouch or pouchlike cavity.
- verb - to put in a pouch (a small, flexible receptacle)
There are 5 letters in POUCH: C H O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POUCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of POUCH, to go: POUCH?
Rearrange the letters in POUCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POUCH
What's nearby POUCH
Lookup in Wiki for POUCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POUCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POUCH"