Is POACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POACH in various dictionaries:
- verb - hunt illegally
- verb - cook in a simmering liquid
- To trespass on another’s property in order to take fish or game.
- To take fish or game in a forbidden area.
- To become muddy or broken up from being trampled.
- To sink into soft earth when walking.
- To take or appropriate something unfairly or illegally.
- To play a ball out of turn or in another’s territory, as in doubles tennis.
- To trespass on (another’s property) for fishing or hunting.
- To take (fish or game) illegally.
- To make (land) muddy or broken up by trampling.
- To take or appropriate unfairly or illegally.
- To play (a ball) out of turn or in another’s territory.
- verb - to trespass for the purpose of taking game or fish
There are 5 letters in POACH: A C H O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of POACH, to go: POACH?
Rearrange the letters in POACH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POACH
What's nearby POACH
Lookup in Wiki for POACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POACH"