Is HOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of hopping
- noun - twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes
- noun - an informal dance where popular music is played
- verb - jump lightly
- verb - move quickly from one place to another
- verb - travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
- verb - traverse as if by a short airplane trip
- verb - jump across
- verb - make a jump forward or upward
- To move with light bounding skips or leaps.
- To move quickly or busily: The shipping department is hopping this week.
- To jump on one foot.
- To make a quick trip, especially in an airplane.
- To move over by hopping: hop a ditch two feet wide.
- To jump aboard: hop a freight train.
- A light springy jump or leap, especially on one foot.
- A rebound: The ball took a bad hop.
- A dance; a ball.
- A short distance.
- A short trip, especially by air.
- A free ride; a lift.
- A twining vine (Humulus lupulus) having lobed leaves and green female flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
- To increase the power or energy of: hop up a car.
- To stimulate with or as if with a narcotic.
- verb - to move by jumping on one foot
There are 3 letters in HOP: H O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOP, to go: HOP?
Rearrange the letters in HOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOP
What's nearby HOP
Lookup in Wiki for HOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOP"