Is HOOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
- noun - a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- noun - a small arch used as croquet equipment
- noun - horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- verb - bind or fasten with a hoop
- A circular band of metal or wood put around a cask or barrel to bind the staves together.
- A large wooden, plastic, or metal ring, especially one used as a plaything or for trained animals to jump through.
- One of the lightweight circular supports for a hoop skirt.
- A circular, ringlike earring.
- One of a pair of circular wooden or metal frames used to hold material taut for embroidery or similar needlework.
- The basket.
- The game of basketball.
- A croquet wicket.
- To hold together or support with or as if with a hoop.
- To encircle.
- verb - to fasten with a hoop (a circular band of metal)
There are 4 letters in HOOP: H O O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOP, to go: HOOP?
Rearrange the letters in HOOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOOP
What's nearby HOOP
Lookup in Wiki for HOOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOP"