Is WHOOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHOOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loud hooting cry of exultation or excitement
- verb - shout, as if with joy or enthusiasm
- verb - cough spasmodically
- A loud cry of exultation or excitement.
- A shout uttered by a hunter or warrior.
- A hooting cry, as of a bird.
- The paroxysmal gasp characteristic of whooping cough.
- To utter a loud shout or cry.
- To utter a hooting cry.
- To make the paroxysmal gasp characteristic of whooping cough.
- To utter with a whoop.
- To chase, call, urge on, or drive with a whoop: whooping the cattle down the road.
- To have a jolly, noisy celebration.
- To express or arouse enthusiasm; cheer: conventioneers whooping it up for their candidate.
- verb - to utter loud cries
There are 5 letters in WHOOP: H O O P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHOOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHOOP, to go: WHOOP?
Rearrange the letters in WHOOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHOOP
What's nearby WHOOP
Lookup in Wiki for WHOOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHOOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHOOP"