Is SHOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun - small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- noun - a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
- verb - do one's shopping
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - shop around
- verb - give away information about somebody
- A small retail store or a specialty department in a large store.
- An atelier; a studio.
- A place for manufacturing or repairing goods or machinery.
- A commercial or industrial establishment: a printing shop.
- A business establishment; an office or a center of activity.
- A home workshop.
- A schoolroom fitted with machinery and tools for instruction in industrial arts.
- The industrial arts as a technical science or course of study.
- To visit stores in search of merchandise or bargains.
- To visit or buy from (a particular store).
- To go from store to store in search of merchandise or bargains.
- To look for something, such as a better job.
- To offer (a large block of common stock, for example) for sale to various parties: “[The company] is now actively being shopped around, with a prospectus in circulation” (Marianne Yen).
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy
There are 4 letters in SHOP: H O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOP, to go: SHOP?
Rearrange the letters in SHOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOP
What's nearby SHOP
Lookup in Wiki for SHOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOP"