Is HOPES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOPES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a specific instance of feeling hopeful
- noun - the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
- noun - grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- noun - someone (or something) on which expectations are centered
- noun - United States comedian (born in England) who appeared in films with Bing Crosby (1903-2003)
- noun - one of the three Christian virtues
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - be optimistic
- verb - intend with some possibility of fulfilment
- verb - to have a desire or expectation
There are 5 letters in HOPES: E H O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOPES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOPES, to go: HOPES?
Rearrange the letters in HOPES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOPES
What's nearby HOPES
Lookup in Wiki for HOPES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOPES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOPES"