Is SHOE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOE in various dictionaries:
- noun - footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- noun - (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- verb - furnish with shoes
- A durable covering for the human foot, made of leather or similar material with a rigid sole and heel, usually extending no higher than the ankle.
- A horseshoe.
- A strip of metal fitted onto the bottom of a sled runner.
- The base for the supports of the superstructure of a bridge.
- The ferrule on the end of a cane.
- The casing of a pneumatic tire.
- A device that retards or stops the motion of an object, as the part of a brake that presses against the wheel or drum.
- The sliding contact plate on an electric train or streetcar that conducts electricity from the third rail.
- A chute, as for conveying grain from a hopper.
- A case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time.
- Position; status: You would understand my decision if you put yourself in my shoes.
- Often used to modify another noun: shoe polish; a shoe shop.
- To furnish or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- The circumstances have been reversed; an unequal relationship has been inverted.
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 4 letters in SHOE: E H O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOE, to go: SHOE?
Rearrange the letters in SHOE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOE
What's nearby SHOE
Lookup in Wiki for SHOE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOE"