Is SHONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHONE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - emit light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - be distinguished or eminent
- verb - be clear and obvious
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - to emit light
There are 5 letters in SHONE: E H N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHONE, to go: SHONE?
Rearrange the letters in SHONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHONE
What's nearby SHONE
Lookup in Wiki for SHONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHONE"