Is CHOSEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOSEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who is the object of choice
- noun - the name for Korea as a Japanese province (1910-1945)
- noun - an exclusive group of people
- verb - pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- verb - select as an alternative over another
- verb - see fit or proper to act in a certain way
- Selected from or preferred above others: the chosen few.
- Having been selected by God; elect.
- One of the elect.
- The elect considered as a group.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 6 letters in CHOSEN: C E H N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOSEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOSEN, to go: CHOSEN?
Rearrange the letters in CHOSEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CHOSEN
5 letters out of CHOSEN
4 letters out of CHOSEN
3 letters out of CHOSEN
2 letters out of CHOSEN
Contextual use of CHOSEN
What's nearby CHOSEN
Lookup in Wiki for CHOSEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOSEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOSEN"