Is CON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CON in various dictionaries:
- noun - an argument opposed to a proposal
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - commit to memory
- adv - in opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.
- An argument or opinion against something.
- One that holds an opposing opinion or view.
- To study, peruse, or examine carefully.
- To learn or commit to memory.
- The station or post of the person who steers a vessel.
- The act or process of steering a vessel.
- A swindle.
- A convict.
- verb - to study carefully
There are 3 letters in CON: C N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CON, to go: CON?
Rearrange the letters in CON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CON
What's nearby CON
Lookup in Wiki for CON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CON"