Is CORN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORN in various dictionaries:
- noun - tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties
- noun - the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- noun - ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
- noun - a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- noun - (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- noun - whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
- noun - something sentimental or trite
- verb - feed (cattle) with corn
- verb - preserve with salt
- Any of numerous cultivated forms of a widely grown, usually tall annual cereal grass (Zea mays) bearing grains or kernels on large ears.
- The grains or kernels of this plant, used as food for human beings and livestock or for the extraction of an edible oil or starch.
- An ear of this plant.
- Any of various cereal plants or grains, especially the principal crop cultivated in a particular region, such as wheat in England or oats in Scotland.
- A single grain of a cereal plant.
- A seed or fruit of various other plants, such as a peppercorn.
- Corn snow.
- Corn whiskey.
- Something considered trite, dated, melodramatic, or unduly sentimental.
- To cause to form hard particles; granulate.
- To season and preserve with granulated salt.
- To preserve (beef, for example) in brine.
- To form hard particles; become grainy: “After the snow melts all day, it corns up at night for fine conditions” (Hatfield MA Valley Advocate).
- A horny thickening of the skin, usually on or near a toe, resulting from pressure or friction.
- verb - to preserve with salt
There are 4 letters in CORN: C N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORN, to go: CORN?
Rearrange the letters in CORN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORN
What's nearby CORN
Lookup in Wiki for CORN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORN"