Is CORNS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORNS in various dictionaries:
- noun - tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties
- noun - the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- noun - ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
- noun - a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- noun - (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- noun - whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
- noun - something sentimental or trite
- verb - feed (cattle) with corn
- verb - preserve with salt
- verb - to preserve with salt
There are 5 letters in CORNS: C N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORNS, to go: CORNS?
Rearrange the letters in CORNS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORNS
What's nearby CORNS
Lookup in Wiki for CORNS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORNS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORNS"