Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if con is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on con.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CON has 765 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CON is VALID in some board games. Check CON in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of con in various dictionaries:
noun - an argument opposed to a proposal
noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Sing Sing inhabitant|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|In Spanish it means "with"; in English, "against"|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|persuade (someone) to do or believe something by lying to them.|
|on the negative side|
|an argument opposed to a proposal|
|a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison|
|a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property|
|deprive of by deceit|
|commit to memory learn by heart|
|The action or post of conning a ship.|
|Direct the steering of (a ship)|
|A convention, especially one for science fiction enthusiasts.|
|Con might refer to|
* Confidence trick, also known as con, scam, or flim flam
* Con (TV series), a television show about confidence trickery* Con (name)
* Conn (nautical), also spelled con, the command of movement of a ship at sea
* Consider (MUD), the ability to evaluate an opponent in MUDs
* Consolidated Edison, also Con Edison
* Contact lens, in Hong Kong English
* Contra as in the original Latin phrase of pros and cons pro et contra
* Convention (meeting)
* Fan convention, e.g. "Comic-Con"
* Convict, as in ex-con, a person who has been convicted of a crime
* Convicted felon, a person who has been convicted of a felony crime in a court of law
* In Italian musical terms used in English, it means "with" (con means "with" in both Italian and Spanish as the word derives from Latin)
* CON may refer to:
* Certificate of Need
* Commander of the Order of the Niger
* Commonwealth of Nations, an association of primarily former British colonies
* Concord Municipal Airport, a public-use airport in Merrimack County, New Hampshir