Is ICON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ICON in various dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) a graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface
- noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- noun - a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel
- An image; a representation.
- A simile or symbol: “Voyager will take its place... alongside such icons of airborne adventure as The Spirit of St.
- A representation or picture of a sacred or sanctified Christian personage, traditional to the Eastern Church.
- One who is the object of great attention and devotion; an idol: “He is... a pop icon designed and manufactured for the video generation” (Harry F.
- A picture on a screen that represents a specific command.
There are 4 letters in ICON: C I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ICON
To search all scrabble anagrams of ICON, to go: ICON?
Rearrange the letters in ICON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ICON
What's nearby ICON
Lookup in Wiki for ICON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ICON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ICON"