Is TONIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TONIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine
- noun - a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- noun - (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
- noun - a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
- adj - of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue
- adj - employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words
- adj - used of syllables
- adj - relating to or being the keynote of a major or minor scale
- adj - imparting vitality and energy
- An agent, such as a medication, that restores or increases body tone.
- An invigorating, refreshing, or restorative agent or influence.
- Quinine water.
- The first note of a diatonic scale; the keynote.
- A tonic accent.
- Producing or stimulating physical, mental, or emotional vigor.
- Of, relating to, or producing tone or tonicity in muscles or tissue: a tonic reflex.
- Of or based on the keynote.
- Speakers in Boston and its environs have a term of their own: tonic.
- noun - something that invigorates or refreshes
There are 5 letters in TONIC: C I N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TONIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of TONIC, to go: TONIC?
Rearrange the letters in TONIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TONIC
What's nearby TONIC
Lookup in Wiki for TONIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TONIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TONIC"