Is ACTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - something done (usually as opposed to something said)
- noun - the state of being active
- noun - a military engagement
- noun - a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)
- noun - the series of events that form a plot
- noun - the trait of being active and energetic and forceful
- noun - the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism
- noun - a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another
- noun - an act by a government body or supranational organization
- noun - the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
- verb - institute legal proceedings against
- verb - put in effect
- The state or process of acting or doing.
- A deed.
- A movement or a series of movements.
- Manner of movement: a horse with good action; a gearshift with smooth action.
- Habitual or vigorous activity; energy: a woman of action.
- Often actions.
- The operating parts of a mechanism.
- The manner in which such parts operate.
- A change that occurs in the body or in a bodily organ as a result of its functioning.
- A physical change, as in position, mass, or energy, that an object or a system undergoes.
- The series of events and episodes that form the plot of a story or play.
- The appearance of animation of a figure in painting or sculpture.
- A judicial proceeding whose purpose is to obtain relief at the hands of a court.
- Armed encounter; combat: killed in action.
- Often used to modify another noun: an action film; action stories.
- noun - the process of acting
There are 6 letters in ACTION: A C I N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACTION, to go: ACTION?
Rearrange the letters in ACTION and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ACTION
5 letters out of ACTION
4 letters out of ACTION
3 letters out of ACTION
2 letters out of ACTION
Contextual use of ACTION
What's nearby ACTION
Lookup in Wiki for ACTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACTION"