Is CONTAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTAIN in various dictionaries:
- verb - include or contain
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - be divisible by
- verb - be capable of holding or containing
- verb - hold back, as of a danger or an enemy
- To have within; hold.
- To be capable of holding.
- To have as component parts; include or comprise: The album contains many memorable songs.
- To hold or keep within limits; restrain: I could hardly contain my curiosity.
- To halt the spread or development of; check: Science sought an effective method of containing the disease.
- To check the expansion or influence of (a hostile power or ideology) by containment.
- To be exactly divisible by.
- verb - to hold within
There are 7 letters in CONTAIN: A C I N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTAIN, to go: CONTAIN?
Rearrange the letters in CONTAIN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONTAIN
6 letters out of CONTAIN
5 letters out of CONTAIN
4 letters out of CONTAIN
3 letters out of CONTAIN
2 letters out of CONTAIN
Contextual use of CONTAIN
What's nearby CONTAIN
Lookup in Wiki for CONTAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTAIN"