Is ANOINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANOINT in various dictionaries:
- verb - choose by or as if by divine intervention
- verb - administer an oil or ointment to
- To apply oil, ointment, or a similar substance to.
- To put oil on during a religious ceremony as a sign of sanctification or consecration.
- To choose by or as if by divine intervention.
- verb - to apply oil to as a sacred rite
There are 6 letters in ANOINT: A I N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANOINT, to go: ANOINT?
Rearrange the letters in ANOINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANOINT
What's nearby ANOINT
Lookup in Wiki for ANOINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANOINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANOINT"