Is NATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - the people who live in a nation or country
- noun - United States prohibitionist who raided saloons and destroyed bottles of liquor with a hatchet (1846-1911)
- noun - a federation of tribes (especially Native American tribes)
- A relatively large group of people organized under a single, usually independent government; a country.
- The government of a sovereign state.
- A people who share common customs, origins, history, and frequently language; a nationality: “Historically the Ukrainians are an ancient nation which has persisted and survived through terrible calamity” (Robert Conquest).
- A federation or tribe, especially one composed of Native Americans.
- The territory occupied by such a federation or tribe.
- noun - a politically organized people who share a territory, customs, and history
There are 6 letters in NATION: A I N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of NATION, to go: NATION?
Rearrange the letters in NATION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NATION
What's nearby NATION
Lookup in Wiki for NATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NATION"