Is CANTON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANTON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a city on the Zhu Jiang delta in southern China
- noun - a small administrative division of a country
- verb - provide housing for (military personnel)
- verb - divide into cantons, of a country
- A small territorial division of a country, especially one of the states of Switzerland.
- A subdivision of an arrondissement in France.
- A small, square division of a shield, usually in the upper right corner.
- A usually rectangular division of a flag, occupying the upper corner next to the staff.
- verb - to divide into cantons (districts)
There are 6 letters in CANTON: A C N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANTON, to go: CANTON?
Rearrange the letters in CANTON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANTON
What's nearby CANTON
Lookup in Wiki for CANTON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANTON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANTON"