Is SANCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SANCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - formal and explicit approval
- noun - a mechanism of social control for enforcing a society's standards
- noun - official permission or approval
- noun - the act of final authorization
- verb - give sanction to
- verb - give authority or permission to
- verb - give religious sanction to, such as through on oath
- Authoritative permission or approval that makes a course of action valid.
- Support or encouragement, as from public opinion or established custom.
- A consideration, an influence, or a principle that dictates an ethical choice.
- A law or decree.
- The penalty for noncompliance specified in a law or decree.
- A penalty, specified or in the form of moral pressure, that acts to ensure compliance or conformity.
- A coercive measure adopted usually by several nations acting together against a nation violating international law.
- To give official authorization or approval to: “The president, we are told, has sanctioned greed at the cost of compassion” (David Rankin).
- To encourage or tolerate by indicating approval.
There are 8 letters in SANCTION: A C I N N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SANCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SANCTION, to go: SANCTION?
Rearrange the letters in SANCTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SANCTION
7 letters out of SANCTION
6 letters out of SANCTION
5 letters out of SANCTION
4 letters out of SANCTION
3 letters out of SANCTION
2 letters out of SANCTION
Contextual use of SANCTION
What's nearby SANCTION
Lookup in Wiki for SANCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SANCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SANCTION"