Is FACTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
- noun - a dissenting clique
- A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.
- Conflict within an organization or nation; internal dissension: “Our own beloved country... is now afflicted with faction and civil war” (Abraham Lincoln).
- A form of literature or filmmaking that treats real people or events as if they were fictional or uses real people or events as essential elements in an otherwise fictional rendition.
- A literary work or film that is a mix of fact and fiction.
- noun - a clique within a larger group
There are 7 letters in FACTION: A C F I N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACTION, to go: FACTION?
Rearrange the letters in FACTION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FACTION
6 letters out of FACTION
5 letters out of FACTION
4 letters out of FACTION
3 letters out of FACTION
2 letters out of FACTION
Contextual use of FACTION
What's nearby FACTION
Lookup in Wiki for FACTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACTION"