Is CAPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - taking exception
- noun - translation of foreign dialogue of a movie or TV program
- noun - brief description accompanying an illustration
- verb - provide with a caption, as of a photograph or a drawing
- A title, short explanation, or description accompanying an illustration or a photograph.
- A subtitle in a motion picture.
- A title or heading, as of a document or article.
- The heading of a pleading or other document that identifies the parties, court, term, and number of the action.
- verb - to provide with a title
There are 7 letters in CAPTION: A C I N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPTION, to go: CAPTION?
Rearrange the letters in CAPTION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAPTION
6 letters out of CAPTION
5 letters out of CAPTION
4 letters out of CAPTION
3 letters out of CAPTION
2 letters out of CAPTION
Contextual use of CAPTION
What's nearby CAPTION
Lookup in Wiki for CAPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPTION"