Is CHITON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHITON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woolen tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece
- noun - primitive elongated bilaterally symmetrical marine mollusk having a mantle covered with eight calcareous plates
- Any of various marine mollusks of the class Polyplacophora that live on rocks and have shells consisting of eight overlapping calcareous plates.
- A tunic worn by men and women in ancient Greece.
- noun - a tunic worn in ancient Greece
There are 6 letters in CHITON: C H I N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHITON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHITON, to go: CHITON?
Rearrange the letters in CHITON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHITON
What's nearby CHITON
Lookup in Wiki for CHITON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHITON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHITON"