Is HOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOT in various dictionaries:
- adj - used of physical heat
- adj - characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement
- adj - extended meanings
- adj - (color) bold and intense
- adj - sexually excited or exciting
- adj - recently stolen or smuggled
- adj - very fast
- adj - wanted by the police
- adj - producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- adj - performed or performing with unusually great skill and daring and energy
- adj - very popular or successful
- adj - very unpleasant or even dangerous
- adj - newest or most recent
- adj - having or bringing unusually good luck
- adj - very good
- adj - newly made
- adj - having or showing great eagerness or enthusiasm
- adj - of a seeker
- adj - having or dealing with dangerously high levels of radioactivity
- adj - charged or energized with electricity
- adj - marked by excited activity
- Having or giving off heat; capable of burning.
- Being at a high temperature.
- Being at or exhibiting a temperature that is higher than normal or desirable: a hot forehead.
- Causing a burning sensation, as in the mouth; spicy: hot peppers; a hot curry.
- Charged or energized with electricity: a hot wire.
- Radioactive, especially to a dangerous degree.
- Marked by intensity of emotion; ardent or fiery: a hot temper.
- Having or displaying great enthusiasm; eager: hot for travel.
- Marked by excited activity or energy: a hot week on the stock market.
- Violent; raging: a hot battle.
- Sexually excited or exciting.
- Recently stolen: a hot car.
- Wanted by the police: a hot suspect.
- Close to a successful solution or conclusion: hot on the trail.
- Most recent; new or fresh: a hot news item; the hot fashions for fall.
- Currently very popular or successful: one of the hottest young talents around.
- Requiring immediate action or attention: a hot opportunity.
- Very good or impressive.
- Funny or absurd: told a hot one about the neighbors’ dog.
- Performing with great skill and daring: a hot drummer.
- Fast and responsive: a hot sports car.
- Unusually lucky: hot at craps.
- Of, relating to, or being an emotionally charged style of performance marked by strong rhythms and improvisation: hot jazz.
- Bold and bright.
- In a hot manner; hotly.
- To cause to increase in intensity or excitement.
- Sexually avid; lascivious.
- adj - having a high temperature
There are 3 letters in HOT: H O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOT, to go: HOT?
Rearrange the letters in HOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOT
What's nearby HOT
Lookup in Wiki for HOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOT"