Is HOOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loud raucous cry (as of an owl)
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- noun - something of little value
- verb - to utter a loud clamorous shout
- verb - utter the characteristic sound of owls
- To utter the characteristic cry of an owl.
- To make a loud raucous cry, especially of derision or contempt.
- To shout down or drive off with jeering cries: hooted the speaker off the platform.
- To express or convey by hooting: hooted their disgust.
- The characteristic cry of an owl.
- A sound suggesting the cry of an owl, especially the sound of a horn.
- A cry of scorn or derision.
- Used to express annoyance or objection.
- verb - to cry like an owl
There are 4 letters in HOOT: H O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOT, to go: HOOT?
Rearrange the letters in HOOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOOT
What's nearby HOOT
Lookup in Wiki for HOOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOT"