Is TOOTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOOTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates
- noun - something resembling the tooth of an animal
- noun - toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- noun - a means of enforcement
- noun - one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
- One of a set of hard, bonelike structures rooted in sockets in the jaws of vertebrates, typically composed of a core of soft pulp surrounded by a layer of hard dentin that is coated with cement or enamel at the crown and used for biting or chewing food or as a means of attack or defense.
- A similar structure in invertebrates, such as one of the pointed denticles or ridges on the exoskeleton of an arthropod or the shell of a mollusk.
- A projecting part resembling a tooth in shape or function, as on a comb, gear, or saw.
- A small, notched projection along a margin, especially of a leaf.
- A rough surface, as of paper or metal.
- Something that injures or destroys with force.
- Taste or appetite: She always had a sweet tooth.
- To furnish (a tool, for example) with teeth.
- To become interlocked; mesh.
- noun - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 5 letters in TOOTH: H O O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOOTH, to go: TOOTH?
Rearrange the letters in TOOTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOOTH
What's nearby TOOTH
Lookup in Wiki for TOOTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOOTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOOTH"