Is OATH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OATH in various dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law)
- noun - a solemn promise, usually invoking a divine witness, regarding your future acts or behavior
- A solemn, formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge, often calling on God or a sacred object as witness.
- The words or formula of such a declaration or promise.
- Something declared or promised.
- An irreverent or blasphemous use of the name of God or something held sacred.
- An imprecation; a curse.
- noun - a formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge
There are 4 letters in OATH: A H O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OATH
To search all scrabble anagrams of OATH, to go: OATH?
Rearrange the letters in OATH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OATH
What's nearby OATH
Lookup in Wiki for OATH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OATH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OATH"