Is TORAH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORAH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- noun - the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- noun - (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written
- The entire body of religious law and learning including both sacred literature and oral tradition.
- A scroll of parchment containing the first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures, used in a synagogue during services.
- The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures.
- noun - the body of Jewish law
There are 5 letters in TORAH: A H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORAH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORAH, to go: TORAH?
Rearrange the letters in TORAH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TORAH
What's nearby TORAH
Lookup in Wiki for TORAH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORAH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORAH"