Is AUTHOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUTHOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- verb - be the author of
- The original writer of a literary work.
- One who practices writing as a profession.
- To assume responsibility for the content of (a published or an unpublished text).
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE
There are 6 letters in AUTHOR: A H O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTHOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUTHOR, to go: AUTHOR?
Rearrange the letters in AUTHOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AUTHOR
What's nearby AUTHOR
Lookup in Wiki for AUTHOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUTHOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUTHOR"