Is HOUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day
- noun - clock time
- noun - a special and memorable period
- noun - distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- One of the 24 equal parts of a day.
- One of the points on a timepiece marking off 12 or 24 successive intervals of 60 minutes, from midnight to noon and noon to midnight or from midnight to midnight.
- The time of day indicated by a 12-hour clock.
- A unit of measure of longitude or right ascension, equal to 15 or 24 of a great circle.
- A customary or fixed time: the dinner hour.
- A particular time: their hour of need.
- A significant time: Her hour had come.
- The present time: the man of the hour.
- The work that can be accomplished in an hour.
- The distance that can be traveled in an hour.
- A single session of a school day or class.
- The canonical hours.
- noun - a period of sixty minutes
There are 4 letters in HOUR: H O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOUR, to go: HOUR?
Rearrange the letters in HOUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOUR
What's nearby HOUR
Lookup in Wiki for HOUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOUR"