Is ROUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a golf course bordering the fairway where the grass is not cut short
- verb - prepare in preliminary or sketchy form
- adj - having or caused by an irregular surface
- adj - (of persons or behavior) lacking refinement or finesse
- adj - not quite exact or correct
- adj - full of hardship or trials
- adj - violently agitated and turbulent
- adj - unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- adj - ready and able to resort to force or violence
- adj - of the margin of a leaf shape
- adj - causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- adj - not shaped by cutting or trimming
- adj - not carefully or expertly made
- adj - not perfected
- adj - unpleasantly stern
- adj - unkind or cruel or uncivil
- adv - with roughness or violence (`rough' is an informal variant for `roughly')
- adv - with rough motion as over a rough surface
- Having a surface marked by irregularities, protuberances, or ridges; not smooth.
- Coarse or shaggy to the touch: a rough, scratchy blanket.
- Difficult to travel over or through: the rough terrain of the highlands.
- Characterized by violent motion; turbulent: rough waters.
- Difficult to endure or live through, especially because of harsh or inclement weather: a rough winter.
- Unpleasant or difficult: had a rough time during the exam.
- Boisterous, unruly, uncouth, or rowdy: ran with a rough crowd.
- Lacking polish or finesse: rough manners.
- Characterized by carelessness or force, as in manipulating: broke the crystal through rough handling.
- Harsh to the ear: a rough, raspy sound.
- Being in a natural state: rough diamonds.
- Not perfected, completed, or fully detailed: a rough drawing; rough carpentry.
- Rugged, overgrown terrain.
- The part of a golf course left unmowed and uncultivated.
- The difficult or disagreeable aspect, part, or side: observed politics in the rough when working as an intern on Capitol Hill.
- Something in an unfinished or hastily worked-out state.
- A crude, unmannered person; a rowdy.
- To treat roughly or with physical violence: roughed up his opponent.
- To treat (an opposing player) with unnecessary roughness during a sport or game: roughed the passer and was ejected from the game.
- In a rough manner; roughly.
- adj - having an uneven surface
There are 5 letters in ROUGH: G H O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUGH, to go: ROUGH?
Rearrange the letters in ROUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROUGH
What's nearby ROUGH
Lookup in Wiki for ROUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUGH"