Is HOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - a sheep up to the age of one year
- noun - domestic swine
- verb - take greedily
- Any of various mammals of the family Suidae, which includes the domesticated pig as well as wild species, such as the boar and the wart hog.
- A domesticated pig, especially one weighing over 54 kilograms (120 pounds).
- A self-indulgent, gluttonous, or filthy person.
- One that uses too much of something.
- Also hogg.
- A young sheep before it has been shorn.
- The wool from this type of sheep.
- A big, heavy motorcycle.
- To take more than one’s share of: Don’t hog the couch.
- To cause (the back) to arch like that of a hog.
- To cut (a horse’s mane) short and bristly.
- To arch upward in the middle.
- verb - to take more than one's share
There are 3 letters in HOG: G H O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOG, to go: HOG?
Rearrange the letters in HOG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOG
What's nearby HOG
Lookup in Wiki for HOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOG"