Is HUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - fit closely or tightly
- To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
- To hold steadfastly to; cherish: He still hugs his outmoded beliefs.
- To embrace or cling together closely.
- A close, affectionate embrace.
- A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 3 letters in HUG: G H U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUG, to go: HUG?
Rearrange the letters in HUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUG
What's nearby HUG
Lookup in Wiki for HUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUG"