Is GUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- verb - issue in a jet
- To flow forth suddenly in great volume: water gushing from a hydrant.
- To emit a sudden and abundant flow, as of tears.
- To emit abundantly; pour forth.
- A sudden, copious outflow: a gush of tears.
- Excessively demonstrative language or behavior.
- verb - to flow forth forcefully
There are 4 letters in GUSH: G H S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUSH, to go: GUSH?
Rearrange the letters in GUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUSH
What's nearby GUSH
Lookup in Wiki for GUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUSH"