Is SHRUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHRUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gesture involving the shoulders
- verb - raise one's shoulders to indicate indifference or resignation
- An expressive gesture of raising the shoulders.
- A woman’s short jacket or sweater open down the front.
- To minimize the importance of: shrugged off the defeat and talked about tonight’s game.
- To get rid of: shrug off a burden.
- To wriggle out of (clothing).
- verb - to raise and contract the shoulders
There are 5 letters in SHRUG: G H R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHRUG, to go: SHRUG?
Rearrange the letters in SHRUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHRUG
What's nearby SHRUG
Lookup in Wiki for SHRUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHRUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHRUG"