Is RUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
- noun - physician and American Revolutionary leader
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - a sudden burst of activity
- noun - (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
- verb - move fast
- verb - attack suddenly
- verb - urge to an unnatural speed
- verb - act or move at high speed
- verb - run with the ball, in football
- verb - cause to move fast or to rush or race
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- adj - not accepting reservations
- adj - done under pressure
- To move or act swiftly; hurry.
- To make a sudden or swift attack or charge.
- To flow or surge rapidly, often with noise: Tons of water rushed over the falls.
- To move the ball by running.
- To cause to move or act with unusual haste or violence.
- To perform with great haste: rushed completion of the project.
- To attack swiftly and suddenly: Infantry rushed the enemy after the artillery barrage.
- To transport or carry hastily: An ambulance rushed her to the hospital.
- To entertain or pay great attention to: They rushed him for their fraternity.
- To charge (a quarterback or passer) in order to block or prevent a play.
- A sudden forward motion.
- Surging emotion: a rush of shame.
- An anxious and eager movement to get to or from a place: a rush to the goldfields.
- A sudden, very insistent, generalized demand: a rush for gold coins.
- General haste or busyness: The office always operates in a rush.
- A sudden attack; an onslaught.
- A rapid, often noisy flow or passage.
- An attempt to move the ball by running.
- An act of charging the offensive quarterback or passer in order to block or prevent a play.
- Often rushes.
- A time of attention, usually one in which extensive social activity occurs.
- A drive by a Greek society on a college campus to recruit new members: a sorority rush.
- The intensely pleasurable sensation experienced immediately after use of a stimulant or a mind-altering drug.
- A sudden, brief exhilaration: A familiar rush overtook him each time the store announced a half-price special on expensive stereo equipment.
- Any of various stiff marsh plants of the genus Juncus, having pliant hollow or pithy stems and small flowers with scalelike perianths.
- Any of various similar, usually aquatic plants.
- The stem of one of these plants, used in making baskets, mats, and chair seats.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 4 letters in RUSH: H R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUSH, to go: RUSH?
Rearrange the letters in RUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUSH
What's nearby RUSH
Lookup in Wiki for RUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUSH"