Is USHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of USHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
- noun - an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- verb - take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- One who is employed to escort people to their seats, as in a theater, church, or stadium.
- A man who attends a bridal party at a wedding.
- One who serves as official doorkeeper, as in a courtroom or legislative chamber.
- An official whose duty is to make introductions between unacquainted persons or to precede persons of rank in a procession.
- An assistant teacher in a school.
- To serve as an usher to; escort.
- To lead or conduct.
- To serve as an usher: ushered every Sunday at church.
- verb - to conduct to a place
There are 5 letters in USHER: E H R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to USHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of USHER, to go: USHER?
Rearrange the letters in USHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of USHER
What's nearby USHER
Lookup in Wiki for USHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of USHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: USHER"