Is CRUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
- noun - a dense crowd of people
- noun - temporary love of an adolescent
- noun - the act of crushing
- verb - come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - break into small pieces
- verb - humiliate or depress completely
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - make ineffective
- verb - become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
- To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure.
- To break, pound, or grind (stone or ore, for example) into small fragments or powder.
- To put down; subdue: crushed the rebellion.
- To overwhelm or oppress severely: spirits that had been crushed by rejection and failure.
- To crumple or rumple: crushed the freshly ironed shirt.
- To hug, especially with great force.
- To press upon, shove, or crowd.
- To extract or obtain by pressing or squeezing: crush juice from a grape.
- To drink; quaff.
- To be or become crushed.
- To proceed or move by crowding or pressing.
- The act of crushing; extreme pressure.
- The state of being crushed.
- A great crowd: a crush of spectators.
- A substance prepared by or as if by crushing, especially a fruit drink: orange crush.
- A usually temporary infatuation.
- The object of such an infatuation.
- A decisive or critical moment or situation.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to press forcefully so as to reduce to a pulpy mass”: crush rose geranium leaves; mashed the sweet potatoes; pulped raspberries through a sieve; smashing bamboo stems with a hammer; squash an egg under one’s foot.
- verb - to press or squeeze out of shape
There are 5 letters in CRUSH: C H R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUSH, to go: CRUSH?
Rearrange the letters in CRUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUSH
What's nearby CRUSH
Lookup in Wiki for CRUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUSH"