Is CHORUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHORUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
- noun - a group of people assembled to sing together
- noun - the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- noun - a body of dancers or singers who perform together
- noun - a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- verb - utter in unison
- verb - sing in a choir
- A composition in four or more parts written for a large number of singers.
- A refrain in which an audience joins a soloist in a song.
- A repeat of the opening statement of a popular song played by the whole group.
- A solo section based on the main melody of a popular song and played by a member of the group.
- A body of singers who perform choral compositions.
- A body of vocalists and dancers who support the soloists and leading performers in operas, musical comedies, and revues.
- A group of persons who speak or sing in unison a given part or composition in drama or poetry recitation.
- An actor in Elizabethan drama who recites the prologue and epilogue to a play and sometimes comments on the action.
- A group of masked dancers who performed ceremonial songs at religious festivals in early Greek times.
- The group in a classical Greek drama whose songs and dances present an exposition of or, in later tradition, a disengaged commentary on the action.
- The portion of a classical Greek drama consisting of choric dance and song.
- A group or performer in a modern drama serving a purpose similar to the Greek chorus.
- The performers of a choral ode, especially a Pindaric ode.
- A speech, song, or other utterance made in concert by many people.
- A simultaneous utterance by a number of people: a chorus of jeers from the bystanders.
- The sounds so made.
- verb - to sing in unison
There are 6 letters in CHORUS: C H O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHORUS, to go: CHORUS?
Rearrange the letters in CHORUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHORUS
What's nearby CHORUS
Lookup in Wiki for CHORUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHORUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHORUS"