Is TROUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a long narrow shallow receptacle
- noun - a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- A long, narrow, generally shallow receptacle for holding water or feed for animals.
- Any of various similar containers for domestic or industrial use, such as kneading or washing.
- A gutter under the eaves of a roof.
- A long, narrow depression, as between waves or ridges.
- A low point in a business cycle or on a statistical graph.
- An elongated region of relatively low atmospheric pressure, often associated with a front.
- A minimum point in a wave or an alternating signal.
- noun - a long, narrow receptacle
There are 6 letters in TROUGH: G H O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROUGH, to go: TROUGH?
Rearrange the letters in TROUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROUGH
What's nearby TROUGH
Lookup in Wiki for TROUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROUGH"