Is GUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- noun - a narrow channel or strait
- noun - a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- verb - empty completely
- verb - remove the guts of
- The alimentary canal or a portion thereof, especially the intestine or stomach.
- The embryonic digestive tube, consisting of the foregut, the midgut, and the hindgut.
- Innermost emotional or visceral response: She felt in her gut that he was guilty.
- Courage; fortitude.
- Nerve; audacity.
- A gut course.
- A thin, tough cord made from the intestines of animals, usually sheep, used as strings for musical instruments or as surgical sutures.
- A narrow passage or channel.
- Fibrous material taken from the silk gland of a silkworm before it spins a cocoon, used for fishing tackle.
- To remove the intestines or entrails of; eviscerate.
- To extract essential or major parts of: gut a manuscript.
- To destroy the interior of: Fire gutted the house.
- Arousing or involving basic emotions; visceral: “Conservationism is a gut issue in the West” (Saturday Review).
- verb - to remove the guts (intestines) of
There are 3 letters in GUT: G T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUT, to go: GUT?
Rearrange the letters in GUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUT
What's nearby GUT
Lookup in Wiki for GUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUT"