Is TUGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- noun - a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb - pull hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - tow (a vessel) with a tug
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - move by pulling hard
- verb - pull or strain hard at
- verb - struggle in opposition
- verb - to pull with force
There are 4 letters in TUGS: G S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUGS, to go: TUGS?
Rearrange the letters in TUGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUGS
What's nearby TUGS
Lookup in Wiki for TUGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUGS"