Is WROUGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WROUGHT in various dictionaries:
- verb - exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity
- verb - be employed
- verb - have an effect or outcome
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - shape, form, or improve a material
- verb - give a workout to
- verb - proceed along a path
- verb - operate in a certain place, area, or specialty
- verb - proceed towards a goal or along a path or through an activity
- verb - move in an agitated manner
- verb - cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- verb - cause to work
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - behave in a certain way when handled
- verb - have and exert influence or effect
- verb - operate in or through
- verb - cause to operate or function
- verb - provoke or excite
- verb - gratify and charm, usually in order to influence
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - move into or onto
- verb - make uniform
- verb - use or manipulate to one's advantage
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - cause to undergo fermentation
- verb - go sour or spoil
- verb - arrive at a certain condition through repeated motion
- adj - shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
- Put together; created: a carefully wrought plan.
- Shaped by hammering with tools.
- Made delicately or elaborately.
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 7 letters in WROUGHT: G H O R T U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WROUGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WROUGHT, to go: WROUGHT?
Rearrange the letters in WROUGHT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WROUGHT
6 letters out of WROUGHT
5 letters out of WROUGHT
4 letters out of WROUGHT
3 letters out of WROUGHT
2 letters out of WROUGHT
Contextual use of WROUGHT
What's nearby WROUGHT
Lookup in Wiki for WROUGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WROUGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WROUGHT"