Is OUGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUGHT in various dictionaries:
- Used to indicate obligation or duty: You ought to work harder than that.
- Used to indicate advisability or prudence: You ought to wear a raincoat.
- Used to indicate desirability: You ought to have been there; it was great fun.
- In questions and negative sentences, especially those with contractions, to is also sometimes omitted: Oughtn’t we be going soon? Although the omission of to was formerly possible in English, it is now considered nonstandard.
- verb - to be under obligation to pay or repay
There are 5 letters in OUGHT: G H O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUGHT, to go: OUGHT?
Rearrange the letters in OUGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OUGHT
What's nearby OUGHT
Lookup in Wiki for OUGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUGHT"