Is TOUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who learned to fight in the streets rather than being formally trained in the sport of boxing
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a cruel and brutal fellow
- adj - not given to gentleness or sentimentality
- adj - very difficult
- adj - physically toughened
- adj - substantially made or constructed
- adj - violent and lawless
- adj - feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- adj - resistant to cutting or chewing
- adj - unfortunate or hard to bear
- adj - making great mental demands
- Able to withstand great strain without tearing or breaking; strong and resilient: a tough all-weather fabric.
- Hard to cut or chew: tough meat.
- Severe; harsh: a tough winter.
- Aggressive; pugnacious.
- Inclined to violent or disruptive behavior; rowdy or rough: a tough street group.
- Demanding or troubling; difficult: skipping the toughest questions.
- Strong-minded; resolute: a tough negotiator.
- Unfortunate; too bad: a tough break.
- Fine; great.
- adj - strong and resilient
- verb - to endure hardship
There are 5 letters in TOUGH: G H O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOUGH, to go: TOUGH?
Rearrange the letters in TOUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOUGH
What's nearby TOUGH
Lookup in Wiki for TOUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOUGH"